• 4 Sendik's chicken breast halves
• 1 jar STUBB's Chicken Marinade
• 1 jar Cindy's Kitchen Fresh Buttermilk Ranch Dressing
• 1/2 pound Boar's Head Maple Glazed Honey Coat Ham, shaved
• 4 slices Boar's Head Baby Swiss
• 1 package Sendik's Fresh Buttercrust Buns
Place chicken into a resealable bag and pour in the Stubb's marinade. Marinate for 30 to 60 minutes.
Slice the buns and spread butter on both sides, put on a cookie sheet and set aside.
Place chicken on grill and cook approximatley 8-10 minutes per side on medium heat.
Before removing chicken from the grill, place the shaved ham and the cheese on top of each chicken breast.
While the cheese is melting, place your buns in the oven and broil them until lightly browned.
Once cheese is melted, remove chicken and place on buns.
Top your sandwich with ranch dressing & enjoy!