• 2 Naan Flat Breads – Medium Size
• 1 - 6.72 oz. package PALACIOUS Chorizo Oreado, sliced thin
• 1- 5 oz. Organic Girl I baby kale
• 3 tablespoons Olive Oil, plus more for oiling the grate
• 4 Cloves Garlic, minced
• 2 Cups Shredded Spanish Smoked San Simon D.O.P. Cheese
1. In a skillet over medium heat, add 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Add the kale, and cook until kale wilts - about 2-4 minutes. Assemble by brushing the naan breads with olive oil, then sprinkling the minced garlic over the breads. Divide 1-1/2 cups of cheese and sprinkle evenly over each breads. Top with the sliced chorizo and kale, then sprinkle remaining 1/2 cup of cheese over each.
2. Preheat your grill to medium heat.
3. Lightly oil the grill grate and slide the pizzas onto the grill. Close the lid and let the pizza cook 3 - 5 minutes or until the cheese has melted and the crust has browned. Remove from grill, slice and serve immediately. Enjoy!