• Cooking spray
• 1 lb. spaghetti
• 6 tbsp. butter, divided
• 2 cloves garlic, minced
• 1 lb. sliced baby bella mushrooms
• 1/2 c. white wine
• 1/4 c. all-purpose flour
• 2 1/2 c. low-sodium chicken broth
• 1 c. heavy cream
• Salt and Pepper to taste
• 2 lb. leftover roast turkey, chopped (about 3 cups)
• 1 c. shredded white cheddar
• 1 c. frozen peas
• 1 tsp. dried oregano
• 1 c. panko bread crumbs
• 1/2 c. Parmesan cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350° and grease a 9”-x-13” baking dish with cooking spray. In a large pot of boiling salted water cook spaghetti according to package directions. Drain.
2. In a large skillet over medium heat, melt 2 tablespoons butter. Add garlic and cook until fragrant, 1 minute. Add mushrooms and wine and cook until most of wine is absorbed and mushrooms are soft, 5 minutes. Add remaining 4 tablespoons butter to skillet, then whisk in flour and cook until golden, 3 minutes.
3. Slowly add broth and cream and whisk until no lumps remain. Simmer until thickened, 5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Add turkey, cheese, peas, and oregano and toss until combined. Add cooked spaghetti and toss to coat. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Transfer mixture to prepared dish and top with panko and Parmesan. Bake until top is golden and cheese is melty, 25 minutes.