• 6 ears of sweet corn
• 1 whole jalapeno
• quarter of a red onion
• garlic clove
• 2 tablespoons of lime juice
• 2 tablespoons of fresh cilantro
• 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
• 1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika
• pinch of salt
• 5.5 oz plain Greek yogurt
1. Preheat grill to 350 degrees.
2. Place whole jalapeno and red onion on the grill. Grill each side of the jalapeno and onion for 3-4 minutes, until you see dark grill marks.
3. Remove from grill, slice the stem of the jalapeno off and remove the seeds.
4. Add jalapeno, red onion, garlic clove, lime juice, fresh cilantro, ground cumin, smoked paprika, and a pinch of salt to a small food processor. Blend until the mixture is smooth.
5. To a small bowl add Greek yogurt, and 2-3 tablespoons of the roasted jalapeno mixture. Gently fold them together. Set aside.
6. Add corn directly to the grill. Grill each side of the corn for 3-4 minutes, until there are char marks.
7. Remove the corn from the grill. Drizzle the creamy roasted jalapeno sauce all over the corn and enjoy!