• 6 Ears WI Sweet Corn, Shucked
• 1 10-oz. Package Grape Tomatoes, Quartered
• 1 Small Red Onion, Minced
• 1 10-oz. Package Queso Fresco, Crumbled
• ¼ Bunch Cilantro Leaves (or to taste)
• 1 Avocado, Cubed
• 1 Cup Crushed Fritos Scoops!*
For the dressing:
• 1 8-oz. Daisy Brand Sour Cream
• ¼ Cup Lime Juice
• 1 Tablespoon Honey
• 2 Teaspoons Smoked Paprika
• 1 Lime, Zested
• Salt & Pepper To Taste
1. Preheat grill to 400°. Roast corn until grill marks appear, turning often for approximately 10-15 minutes. Remove corn from grill and allow to cool. Once the corn is cool, take a sharp knife and remove the kernels into a medium bowl. Add your tomatoes, onion, cilantro and queso fresco to the bowl of corn. Set aside.
*Add approximately 3 cups of Fritos to a sealable bag and crush until crumbled. This should yield about 1 cup. Set aside.
2. For the dressing, whisk all the ingredients together, add to the corn mixture and combine. Add the avocado and Frito crumbs and mix until well combined. Cover your dip and chill until ready to serve. Enjoy this dip with Fritos Scoops!
*Please Note: If you are not serving right away, wait to add avocado as they will turn brown. Cut and add the avocados just before serving.