• 1/4 cup of white wine vinegar
• 1/2 cup of olive oil
• 1 teaspoon of oregano
• 1/2 teaspoon of salt
• 1/4 teaspoon of pepper
• 2 cloves of garlic, crushed
• zest of 1 lemon
• juice of 2 lemons (approx. 6 tablespoons)
• 8 6oz. lamb loin chops
1. Whisk together the first 8 ingredients in a medium bowl until well incorporated. Pat lamb chops dry with paper towel and season with salt and pepper. Add the lamb chops to a large resealable bag and pour the marinade over top.
2. Seal the bag and use your hands to mix the marinade through the chops. Place them in the refrigerator for 8 hours or overnight.
3. Remove the lamb chops from refrigerator and them sit on the counter for 15 – 20 minutes prior to cooking. Place them on a plate and discard the marinade.
4. Grill the lamb chops for about 5-6 minutes per side. The time will depend on the size and thickness of the chops. If your chops are about 1 - 1.5 inches thick, cook for 6 minutes on each side for medium rare. Serve with a simple salad and nice glass of Malbec.