• 8 oz. white chocolate
• 5 Tbsp. unsalted butter
• 3 Tbsp. heavy cream
• Pinch of salt
• 1/4 cup freeze-dried strawberries
• 3 Tbsp. Cloudline Rosé of Pinot Noir
• 1 cup powdered sugar
1. In a medium-sized saucepan, add the white chocolate, butter, heavy cream, and salt. Melt over medium-low heat, stirring frequently.
2. While the chocolate is melting, add the freeze-dried strawberries to a food processor and pulse. You want to reduce the freeze-dried strawberries down to small pieces.
3. Continue stirring the chocolate until it is completely melted. Add in the strawberries and rosé and stir to combine. Transfer to a baking dish, cover with plastic wrap and place into the refrigerator to solidify for about 1-2 hours.
4. Once the truffle mix is solid enough to scoop out and roll into a ball, it is time to begin the rolling process.
5. Add the powdered sugar to a small bowl. Scoop out about 1 Tbsp. of the truffle mix and gently roll into a ball with your hands. Next, place the ball into the powdered sugar and evenly coat the ball. Place truffle ball onto a platter or storage container.
6. Continue the rolling process until all the truffle mix has been rolled into balls and covered in powdered sugar.
7. Place the white chocolate strawberry rosé truffles back into the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes before serving.
Keep covered and refrigerated until ready to serve. Enjoy!