• 2 cups NatureSweet Constellation tomatoes, halved
• 1/3 cup kalamata olives, chopped
• 1/4 cup shallots, thinly sliced
• 1 garlic clove, minced
• 2 Tablespoons mint, finely chopped
• 2 Tablespoons dill, finely chopped
• 2 Tablespoons parsley, finely chopped, divided
• 1 Tablespoon olive oil
• Salt & Ground black pepper to taste
• 4 cups spinach, packed
• 10 oz. feta cheese
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2. In a bowl, mix the tomatoes, olives, shallots, garlic, mint, dill, 1 tbsp. parsley, olive oil, and salt & pepper to taste. Set aside to allow flavors to meld.
3. Blanch the spinach in well-salted boiling water until bright green and wilted, then shock the spinach in ice water. Squeeze out excess moisture. Chop roughly.
4. Arrange a layer of spinach in an oven-safe dish, and pile some of the tomato mixture on the spinach, then crumble the feta. Repeat until the dish is filled with the layers of spinach, tomato mixture, and feta. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until warm and bubbly.
5. Garnish with parsley and serve over pasta or with pita chips.