• 2 cups dry macaroni or your favorite pasta shape
• 2.5 cups milk
• 2 Tbsp. butter
• 6 oz. Cambozola Black Label Blue Brie, roughly chopped
• ¼ cup fresh grated parmesan
• Salt & Pepper to taste
• 2 handfuls of fresh baby spinach
1. Pour the macaroni and milk into a saucepan. Heat, stirring very frequently, until the milk begins to bubble. Turn the heat down and simmer for 10 minutes. Continue to stir at regular intervals. You may need to add more milk depending on how thick your macaroni is. If your macaroni ism not cooked by the time your milk has cooked down, you'll need to add more and turn the heat back up to bring it back to a boil.
2. Once the macaroni is cooked al dente, stir in the butter and cheese until melted. Assess the consistency and add more milk if it appears too thick.
3. Add the spinach and stir in until just wilted.
Serve & Enjoy!